Thursday, March 31, 2005

Like a Scratch and Win Ticket

The novelty seems to have already worn off. You get the ticket, you scratch, you get three pairs (cherries, bags with dollar signs and snowflakes if you're wondering) and three other random symbols. No matches. Nothing clicks. The novelty has worn off. Already.

What did I expect? My life is not full of random excitement. I get up, I go to work, I go home, repeat. Ad infinitum. Well, perhaps I should just write some half-assed stories and create a story blog. Maybe I should find a niche to snark (and catch the incoming wave of Snarkblogs). Problem is, I can't think of anything creative to write. Nothing unique that would set me apart.

Not, technically true. The problem is that I don't have the time in my current life-schedule to do all the exiting things that would make for a moderately interesting blog. I'm busy. And lazy. So here I stand (or sit, actually): my second post in my first blog attempt and I'm stumped for ideas. Honestly this feels about right for my life. Here's to getting to 5 posts! Maybe then I'll have some idea on what to do here. Thank goodness I have no readership.

No comments: